For developers, and existing homes, wanting to improve the overall quality of Retirement Village.
We are positioned to provide you with the exclusive opportunity to take advantage of our existing structures and networks. Our commitment to improving the quality of life of those in retirement is carried through in the outsourcing of the various specialized services we provide.
These services include, but are not limited to; supporting and consulting with existing and future developers wanting to develop Retirement and Healthcare Villages similar to those of our own within South Africa
Our member benefits include:
- Lobbying of Government to ensure consultation regarding legislation and Government policy.
- Assistance regarding compliance with the Senior Citizens Act of 1988 and associated regulations [still being drafted].
- Annual industry conferences and comprehensive trade shows attracting over 200 delegates.
- Regional Managers forums to maximize networking opportunities and glean market information.
- Education seminars.
- Regular communication from National office.
- Media profile.
- Bulk Purchasing schemes.
- Value added benefits for residents.
- Monitoring of international trends.
- Comprehensive member database providing quality data of the sector.
- Assistance with dispute resolution.
- Quarterly publication of membership magazine - 'Retirement Views'.
- Comprehensive / Interactive web site.
The four primary reasons for our success
- A truly comprehensive service and overriding commitment to both buyers and sellers, as well as our association with many retirement villages, provides us with the unique opportunity as a property sales agency, to arrange viewings with the developments resident manager.
- Our negotiators at Retirement Home Search fully understand the concept and value of retirement living, enabling us to properly convey these benefits to a prospective buyer.
- Possessing the resources and infrastructure that enable us to manage large volumes of business, yet maintain a personal, efficient and effective service to our clients.
- Our close links with retirement property management operations that enable us to consistently and promptly issue key information to purchaser's attorneys, regarding developments that their clients are intending to purchase property in, thereby speeding up the conveyancing process.